Frequently Asked Questions
What happens on the night?
Tyson will arrive promptly and introduce himself to the host or person that has made the booking. You will need to pay the remainder of your balance prior to the performance.
Tyson will provide you with a CD of the music for the performance. Please ensure that you inform the booking representative at the time of booking if you need to use an alternative, such as an iPod dock.
Any calendars, gifts and signed photo images will be provided to the relevant party as requested.
Tyson will then need to change. Please ensure that there is a separate, safe area for changing where he will not be interrupted by over excited guests. Then the performance begins!!
Is it ok to take photos during the performance?
Depending on the venue that the performance is held in, it is usually ok for you to take photographs and or make a video during Tyson’s performance. We would ask that you check with the representative when booking.
We would ask that when you do take photographs and upload them to Facebook, Twitter, You Tube or any other social media networks, that out of courtesy you send a copy to Team Tyson so that we can use them on our media pages or websites for promotion.
How long will the performance last?
Most choreographed performances last between 15 – 20 minutes during which time you may forget what time is!
What happens if I am embarrassed?
Don’t worry, Tyson will not do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed and will be guided by your response.
At the time of booking, if the booking is made as a surprise for a friend the booking representative will ascertain the requirements and find out about the person celebrating.
Is it ok to touch the performer?
Within reason, it is only ok to touch the performer if invited to do so and obviously not in an aggressive or overly sexual manner. The performer has the right to refuse to continue a performance or indeed perform if the group are too intoxicated, or behave in such a manner than would put him at risk or harm.
If I dial the number will I get to speak to Tyson directly?
Unfortunately not, all Tyson’s calls are answered by representatives from Team Tyson. So please don’t be disappointed if you don’t hear his voice.
Is it ok for under 18’s to be present whilst the performance is on?
Unfortunately no children may be present during the performance, as this includes semi or full nudity and of an adult nature, which is not suitable for children or anyone under the age of 18.
If I book Tyson from another agency – will he arrive?
This the only official site where you can guarantee a booking from Tyson Brown. However there are a few reputable agencies that book Tyson, so if you would like to confirm that the agency you have approached is authentic, please speak to one of the representatives at Team Tyson to ensure you are not disappointed.
Does Tyson perform one to one’s for anyone?
Whilst we try to accommodate everyone’s wishes, the experience is best shared in a group, so invite some friends and enjoy the fun times together.
1) The artist will supply you with a CD for the show. Please ensure that you have facilities available to play this. If this is not available please advise us BEFORE the event.
2) Please ensure that there are appropriate changing facilities for the artist. If not we MUST know of this in advance so they can come prepared.
3) If upon arrival at the venue, the artist finds the client to be over intoxicated to the point that he feels it is unsafe for him to perform, the artist will be entitled to his full fee as agreed without performing.
4) Performances are designed for adults over 18. May contain some full nudity. Children are not permitted in the room whilst the performance takes place.
5) It is not permitted to touch the artist unless invited to do so. The artist does not have to endure verbal, sexual or physical abuse of any kind.
6) Mobile phones/cameras and videos are permitted during the performance subject to conditions; please speak to the booking agent at time of booking for details.
7) The artist will be available to pose for photographs after the event subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
1) Deposit must be paid within 48hours of making a booking.
2) If you do not make the deposit payment within 48hours, your requested booking will not be valid, and the date will be made available for others.
3) Any cancellations must be made by telephone 7 days prior to event, or full charges will be payable.
4) Cancellations made on the day of the booking or at the last minute will incur the full charges of the full agreed rate.
5) Deposits are non-refundable.
6) In the event of the artist being taken unwell or any other unavoidable circumstances, a refund of booking fee maybe offered or an alternative date offered.